The barbecue is the central element in the gatherings of friends. Who does not like to enjoy a delicious meal outdoors, in the garden or terrace of your home, surrounded by family and friends. If you are thinking of acquiring a barbecue to celebrate lunch or dinner in the best company, we have a wide selection of construction barbecues ideal for your home.
In Jumaco and Maestro We manufacture and assemble construction barbecues of all kinds, with different features and characteristics so that you can get a practically done barbecue tailored. In this way you will ensure that the barbecue adapts perfectly to the space of your garden, your preferences and your needs.
These types of barbecues are an excellent option for chalets, plots, farms and country houses. And, in addition, they have many advantage versus charcoal or gas barbecues. For example, it should be noted that:
- As he design As the size of the barbecue can be adapted to your tastes and needs. So if you have little space we can build a smaller barbecue and if, on the other hand, you have a large area, you can choose a larger barbecue. Which at the same time will allow you prepare more food at once. This is very useful if you usually have a lot of guests.
- Many of our built-in barbecues are made with brick and stone, some materials very resistant that will make your barbecue enjoy a longer useful life. In addition, these types of materials are ideal to provide the barbecue with a more rustic look and what do i know integrate best with the design of the house itself.
- They do not need to be assembled or prepared when they are going to be used so they will always be ready to barbecue anytime. To this we must add that they are very comfortable to use since, being spaciousThey have space to place all the utensils and food to be used.
- Barely require of maintenance and what do i know they clean very easily since most construction barbecues have built-in trays to collect fat and ashes.
- They work both with firewood as with Coal.
We encourage you to visit our star models: Stromboli, Teide, Tubi, Gordi Y Gordi by modules and choose the one that best suits you based on its characteristics, materials, dimensions and if you prefer it to have a hood or not.
If you do not decide on any model in the catalog, our experts they will be delighted to advise you so you can make the best possible decision. In addition, we will not only help you to choose the model, but also to decide the place to put it. Since it is essential to take into account aspects such as direction of the wind to prevent smoke from entering the house or causing inconvenience to guests while eating.
Similarly, it is essential to study the spare points. Placing the barbecue under the shade of a tree, a roof, a pergola or an awning will help cooks not get too hot while preparing food and that the sun don't increase even more the heat of the own barbecue.
As an additional tip, we recommend that you also enable a little space in your garden where to place a sink or sink in which you can wash all the dishes, dishes, cutlery, glasses and other utensils that you have used.
In Jumaco and Maestro we are specialists in the manufacture, construction and installation of construction barbecues. Do not doubt contact now with us. In addition, if your barbecue needs any repair we have technical service for all of Spain.