This bread and pastry oven has independent cooking chambers stocked with double vaporization. Its valves are made of cast iron and move from the front under the hood, allowing an overabundance of steam.
It is endowed with a high coefficient of thermal insulation which, combined with the refractory material of the countertops, cancels the dispersions of heat and a uniform distribution of the same. In addition, it incorporates panels to maintain the interior temperature of the bread oven.
The bread oven is lined with stainless steel what supposes a great resistance to the wear. In addition, we put at your disposal 3 models with different measures that adapt perfectly to all kinds of needs.
In terms of maintenance, it is easy since all modules are accessible from the front or top side of the oven. In addition, the loading ports are easily removable which fstreamlines cleaning operations.
The JUMA model annular tube oven is the fruit of experience matured over 100 years of presence in the world of bakery and pastry.
- The independent and watertight cooking chambers are each equipped with a double vaporizer that allows having an overabundant steam available, even after prolonged use, thanks to their characteristic high capacity for thermal accumulation.
- The combustion chamber is made of thick refractory brick.
- The facade, the side and rear coverings are made of stainless steel.
- Insulation with a high thermal insulation coefficient surrounds the entire installation and cancels heat dispersion.
- The worktops are made of refractory material with a mesh frame and allow considerable thermal accumulation and even heat distribution.
- The loading ports are stocked with self-balancing tempered glass glass doors, which can be easily removed to facilitate cleaning operations.
- The steam discharge valves are made of cast iron and can be moved from the front under the hood.
- The lights are positioned laterally to the cooking chambers so that they can be easily reached.
- Maintenance operations are easier as all organs can be reached from the front or from the upper side of the oven.
- Built-in panels to maintain the temperature inside the oven.